Wild orange on the run




I feel this animation is significantly more complicated than the volcano one previous. I am particularly proud of the way I have created the feel of "bounce" in the orange, this was done by carefully framing the orange as a full circle, a compressed oval and a full circle again as it makes contact with a surface. Unlike the last animation, the loop returns back to the first frame and looks like it is starting again rather than shifting across to begin from a different bowl. I decided to use the identical frame for the table, this adds a solid feel to the piece however I would be interested to see what it would be like if the table was slightly scruffier in each frame. Again this animation would be stronger in colour but I decided to allocate more time to experimenting with materials in my book as it is this that will feature heavily in my final animation.