EC Development 1



For this development I used my initial idea of a café board with the poem being used as the advertisement and the information about what would be being sold.  I started off with my black chalkboard which is what I wanted it to look like, due to the way I had drawn my typography when I edited these on Photoshop they wouldn't crop and turn from black to white without becoming too thin, in my next stages of development I will go back to my typography and use other outlines and thicken areas so that they would stand out against the black.  I will also try to add more detail into the background image or try and make the sign swing so there is animation in the illustration as well as the typography.  When animating my typography I will also make the image larger and make the text enlarge and decrease and be central before fitting in to the gridded form of the final sign.