EH Development 2



This animation is a further development from "Development 2" as I had problems using Photoshop to crop and add colour to my typography in the previous one, so my background became a white board with simple text.

To make sure the type was bold and would be seen on black I made my typography double thickness and used extra lines for spacing so borders could be cut and would make no difference to the text.  I think this worked a lot better than the previous one and came out more defined.  The board needed to be black so that it looked like a typical café sign although I think this background needs to be developed further in my final piece as it is quite plain and extras could be added in such as the café shop front or even a customer walking behind.

When animating my typography I also chose to show movement with the individual texts with the scale, rotation and placing.  I think this went well in adding more of the animation element to the design although next time I think I would do lots of smaller movements to make it look smoother.  The ending of the animation could also be improved by making each of the pieces move upwards together rather than individually as it looks a bit disjointed.