EH - Final Design



For my final design I have improved my developments and created a simple version of how it will look in my final piece.  I decided it would be easier to recreate my text on the board if it was drawn exactly the size, shape and direction it would be on and so did my typography as a still frame at the end of each paragraph.
Although when I scanned these in on Photoshop and started with the blank board and filled in each piece of text the typography resized and moved so I still had to arrange these but as an end result it worked better than when I drew them separately in my two developments.
My final piece will still have a black chalkboard style so all of my typography will need to have borders around them again, the way I did it in development 2 so that the background can be filled in and allow the text to still stand out.
I think this final design works really well in the animation style as I have used resizing and changed positions in between slides and also changed the rotation of things like “bagels”, these changes seem to make it run smoother and add more elements.  When I am doing my final piece as well as altering my typography I will also change some of the spacing as in areas things are quite close and messy, I will also improve my illustrations of the peanut butter, jug, cup etc. as these were just quick illustrations.  I may also add some more detail into the background.