Final idea



This is the final piece for my animation project. For my final piece, I drew everything into my book and scanned it in onto Photoshop. In this piece, the words fade in from nothing. I did this by changing the transparency of the image and as each frame passes, the word gradually comes into view. I am very proud of my final piece. I have put a lot of time and effort into it and it has turned out better than I thought it would. The bit I like the most about the piece is the typography. I have used a different font for nearly every line and all of the words are legible and clear. I also like what I did with the words fading in from nothing. If I was to redo my final piece, I would perhaps go over the words in pen so they stand out more which would then make them a lot easier to read. Over all, I feel like I have created a very strong animation.