13/12/2013 date of collection, The poem is called "Balada Catalana" by Vincente Balaguet and its about a mother's love. I chose this animation because of the use of collaging technique was very well done and another reason why I chose this is because its one of my advantages when developing a design. I also thought the transitions for this animation was brilliant and I really like how the designer combined wacky illustrations I thought it was very vivid. 




13/12/2013 date of collection, this was called "Shop Vac (kinetic typography animation)" and I thought this was an interesting animations because it involves a lot of different things and I like how we relates the words in different illustrations which was very attractive. I thought I could use this very well for my reference because of a lot of different techniques the artist used and this will be very good for experimenting with a wide range of materials.