Visual response 1 Daniel Reason

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsc3ItAKSLc This one of the poems that I will be using for me first visual response. For this poem, I really like the textures that have been used. I really like how the whole animation takes place on this single bit of card. I have chosen this animation because it used a lot of materials like water colours and inks and also uses techniques like collages. The one think I don't like about this animation is that there is a wide range of colour being used. There is a lot of brown and blue and not much of anything else. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUfMgbknvnQ 'How My Brain Betrays me' is the second poem I will be using for my visual response. I really like the typography for this animation. It is simple, easy to read and in my opinion, quite eye catching. Another thing I really like about this animation is the fact it is one continuous side scroller. hopefully, I will be able to implement this into my visual response. The one thing I don't like about this piece is, similar to the Bluebird poem, there isn't a wide range of colour being used. There are lots of whites, greys and blacks being used in this.