AF- FINAL PIECE


For my final piece I started by redrawing the jam, toast, knife and clock in my book and then scanned them into photoshop where I added the colour. I also added the word 'jam' to the jam pot as I had left it out in my development. I then wrote out the majority of the poem in my book which I also scanned into photoshop where I changed the black letters to purple. I then selected the white background around the drawings and deleted it, making each drawing separate so I could position them individually. After I got the in the position I wanted them in I selected each drawing layer and merged them into one so I could move them down together. I then moved them down a little then saved it as a jpeg and repeated this process until the food were almost out of sight at the bottom. I then placed the writing over, a letter at a time or a word at a time for some. Not all of my typography scanned in very well so I used a mixture of photoshop font and my own. I ran out of time nearer the end which can be seen as it looks very rushed. For my next project I need to work on time management and backing up my work (if it's on the computer) as I had to redo my work due to the computer not working. I am pleased with my final piece as it communicates clear and is easy to read but the ending ruins it a bit as it is too rushed.