RR - Final Piece.


For my final piece, I drew everything in my book beforehand and then scanned it into the computer to use. The main reason I did this was so that I knew the features in the animation were 100% mine. Also, I think using my own typography and photos has made the animation more personal and more appealing to the eye. I have tried to use a different font for each slide but I have also used the same shades of red and blue for the entire animation. I have also added a few different entrances for the features in the animation. For example, The logo at the beginning spinning 360°. In my opinion, this adds a little time to the animation without slowing things down or making it boring. It also shows a further knowledge of experimentation with animation that I have learnt through out the project. Something to improve on would still be the timing. After finishing my piece and showing other peers, some felt it hard to keep up with certain points of the animation. I also feel that I should have designated myself more time to complete my final animation as I think I could have shown further skills within making the animation. I wanted to include the 'writing' type feature I used within my Basement animation, but the process was extremely time consuming and I did not have enough time. Although I still think there is a clear line of development through out my various designs and that there is a clear path of how I ended up with this final piece.